Saturday, April 9, 2016

29th Annual Tampa Bay Business Hall of Fame Dinner.

Shea Barclay Group had the privilege and honor of hosting a table at last night's 29th Annual Tampa Bay Business Hall of Fame Dinner.

This year's class of inductees included Harris Mullen, Grandfather of Shea Barclay Group's President Mike Shea. Harris was a long time Tampa resident, founder of Florida Trend Magazine, and a true pioneer of the revitalization of Ybor City. He cared deeply about Tampa and made a huge impact on this great community.

"Harris was an incredible man and I had the privilege of being very close to him well into my adult life. I truly admired him and strive to continue the fine legacy he paved here in Tampa." Says Shea "Of all his accomplishments, he always remained humble and had a great sense of humor.

It so special to me and my family for him to be recognized amongst this great group of people, many of which he knew very well. I know he would be truly honored.

For more about: The 29th annual Tampa Bay Business Hall of Fame, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment